Ibn Qayyim ra said: There are ten things that bring about the love of Allah swt. Here there are:
1. Recitation of the Quran with reflection & understanding of its meaning.
2. Seeking closeness to Allah by performing voluntary deeds instead of obligatory one, for that leads one to the highest levels of love!
3.Remembering Allah in every situation with one's Time, Heart and Deeds.
4.Preferring what He loves to what you love when your desired are strong
5. Allowing your heart to reflect on His names and attributes.
6.Reflecting on His many favours and blessings. Both of the apparent one and hidden ones for that leads to His love.
7. Having your heart soften as it is worshipping to Allah swt.
8. Being alone with Him in worship, when He decends during the last third of night. And this means, to invoke Him, to recite His speech (Al-Quran), to stand with all sincerity (in prayer) and with good manners and good submission (humility). And to end that with repentance and seeking His forgiveness.
9. Sitting with those who are truthful in their love to Allah. (love my akhawat and sahabiah)
10. Staying away from all that create barriers between the heart and Allah swt.
"Say: 'If you do love Allah follow me (Muhammad), Allah will forgive you your sins, for Allah is Off-Forgiving, Most Merciful'" (3:31).
Let the love of Allah remain in the heart.
Do what He says for He is our mentor.
Love Him truly and not the impostor.
When you have no food, lets His love full your tummy.
When you believe nobody care of you, lets His love be your confidence
When you are weak, lets Allah's love strengthen you
When you are lost, let His love be your way
When you are afraid, let His love be your protection
When you get what you dream 'bout, please, be thankful to Allah. For Allah will bestow you more.